Lemme tell you what happened~
This was is my house’s front lawn
from inside
from outside
But now it looks like this
Wanna know why?
Cause someone paid me a visit
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MEGATRON!!!
AARRGGHH!!!!
You destroyed my lawn!!
I shall get my revenge!
I shall complain to Optimus Prime!
did somebody called me?
I SHALL CURSE YOU WHEN I FINALLY GET TO WATCH TRANSFORMERS IN THE CINEMA!
AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED!
WAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAAKKAKAKAKA
NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW!!!
BWAGHAHAHAHAHAHA
SLIGHTLY DELUDED Stephy-nie
7 comments:
lol!? over stress??? xD
Btw, nice editing of the photo! =)
haha. alil. plus bored so... XD
and thanks on the compliment. just luck that the photo was eassy to be edited and suits in just fine XD
HAHHAAHA if transformers attack u won't even have anything left in ur lawn except for tanah merah only! xD
lol yess you must indeed kick megatron's arse.
nice photoshop there :)
haha. lucky that only your lawn were destroyed. nice editing anyway =)
@eVo : yala now left tanah merah only T_T have to hire people to buat balike de XD
@ chester : optimus did that for me de! unfortunately he got away.. haiz..
@kelvin and nabil : thanks!the editing wasn't much lah. XD
Post a Comment