I haven’t been blogging properly i think cause i have too much things to put down that’s too personal.
But then again i still need somewhere to channel these stuffs out but then again i just repeated the same thing twice I figured i still can’t do it.
*********
sitting in front of the PC doing mass blood donation to the living vampires,
Count Mosqueque-whodonothavetoes-TOES
*******
So, i’ve a report to do again on the pipe friction experiment i’ve witnessed looked at performed and I have no idea what to do at all.
CALLING ALL
ENGINEERING
STUDENTS!
if there’s anyone who knows about this experiment please please please please please lemme know and TEACH ME!!
a sample report won’t hurt either
Hmmm… this sucks.
*sigh*
*****************
oh yeah oh yeah
I’ve put up a poll asking about what you think i should change or improve in my blog.
so help me answer and tell me what you think okies?
********************
my browser is hanging
******************
Just saw a tweeter song video from you tube.
it’s so cute!
even brayden was hooked to it!
gimme more…
even brayden was hooked to it!
***********
THe most constant thing in life,
is change.
*************
I think i’ll just go back pondering on my stupid dilemma..
4 comments:
what browser you're using?
if you're using IE, i suggest you to use firefox ;)
or chrome.. haha..
done your poll =)
i'm using flock browser, it's under mozila. ok ok la. just that the internet pretty sucky these days. ~_~
Hi stephy,
Cool twitter song, I love it!
haha. thanks yoon see
Post a Comment