Really? what do people do when they’re desperate??
During exams ….
Number 01 :
Number 05 :
Number 06 :
Lol. Got this from a forwarded mail. Seriously, I wanna try doing these during exam! So cool!
but i dont dare to since lecturers in my college knows me personally. I’d be dead by then
Stephy-donotcheat-nie
7 comments:
they must be so stress!!
AHahahahaa...see all before but see again still can gelak one :D
So funny! Glad you shared, haven't read this yet!
Happy days Stephy_nie!
Love your new header, very Stephy_nie!
I remember reading this a while back. But it still cracks me up! Thanks for putting this up.
hahahah these are damn cutie!
@renaye : lol. i guess they are that's why got all these kinda ideas XD
@EVo & Stanley : These kinda stuffs just wont lapuk wan lah hor? hahaha. these people damn crazy lah. haha
@yoon see: You're welcome! :) and thanks! same happy days to you! ^^
@aileng : haha. cute ah? lol. crazy overstressed people maybe. XD
Post a Comment