This is the Awesomest Video EVER!!!
I laughed my head off the whole time!
Really! watch it!
and be informed on what exactly is HALAL.
"I laughed my head off the whole time!" - 120% Agree with you! Hahaha, quite funny with that chicken!be informed on what exactly is HALAL. - yup, it's hard to describe it and easy when they come out with this video. now everybody know what "HALAL" :D
yep yep. quite informative this one is. :D keisan the chicken lah. kena belasah kau kau XD
Post a Comment
2 comments:
"I laughed my head off the whole time!" - 120% Agree with you! Hahaha, quite funny with that chicken!
be informed on what exactly is HALAL. - yup, it's hard to describe it and easy when they come out with this video. now everybody know what "HALAL" :D
yep yep. quite informative this one is. :D keisan the chicken lah. kena belasah kau kau XD
Post a Comment