When I read that there’s a competition to grab tickets to the Final Destination Premier Screening by Nuffnang, i was so happy! And I know I have to get hold of these tickets!
Then when I think of the fact that I have not post and entry for, the camera flashed and caught me horrified of the thought!
And when I was about to post this, I showed my Ultimate horrified face.
Cause I am so FREAKING gonna win this!
or I’ll end up Resting in Pieces.
and I hope Nuffnang is horrified of my horrified face and gimme those tickets!
Stephy-so not resting in piece-n I e
6 comments:
i love ur picture!aahahaha
omg,i can never be as good as u in posing in front of camera!
it seems that u really freak out during taking tat pic...nice one..
Lol you look petrified in the pics
@caihong: haha. at least my camwhoring session got use also lah XD
@seon: i was alone in a dark empty house with a camera flashing at me. so i guess it kinda got me into the mood XD anyway thanks ^^
@chester: i was supposed to be ma XD
Great expression, you can be an actress Stephy-nie!
lol yoon see. i don't think so gua. probably i'm just good at camwhoring. XD
Post a Comment