So I’m back!
*yay*
Totally well and able to consume any food you throw to me except internal organs cause it still makes me nauseatic.
So what happened to me was I got infected by my nephew’s virus which was passed from him to my mum and sis and then me causing me to vomit and have fever.
and I have been eating nothing but plain bread and porridge for like 2-3 days
But anyway I’m back as healthy as a cow!
And now I’m getting all ready for my camp this Friday in Port Dickson!
woohooo!
to think back ah the last time i went to camp was like Form 4, which is like
*counts finger*
4 YEARS AGO
SO hopefully I will survive. XD
And that I would enjoy the Beach Side wonders and *fngers crossed* hotties that may be there!
LOL
Thinking of beaches and the waves and winds I could already imagine the awesome emo moments by the beach.
BUT
sad news is..
I missed the Genting one day trip today with the bunch of bloggers and
I AM GOING TO MISS THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS CONCERT THOUGH I HAVE A FREE TICKET!!!
FarRrKKKkK!!
Why m not going?
cause my parents was like
“Do you know how bad the H1N1 pandemic is now? After kena H1N1 then you know! Cannot go!”
T_T
lucky it’s only AAR.
If it’s like Black Eyed Peas means imma gonna kill somebody
or go crazy…
Haiz..
And I didn’t even get invitations to Surrogate’s screening on Monday.
was looking forward to go out.
T_T
oh and YOU KNOW WHATTT??!!
I FELL SICK ON THE 18th of SEPTEMBER!!!
which means…
I BLARDY MISSED MY CHARITY MUSIC EVENT!!!!!!!!
So sorry I FFK-ed you Durrna!
Couldn’t control the damn virus.
x_x
And to add on I was the Emcee of the event.
:D
that’s it for my update while i took MC from blogging.
toodles~!
Stephy-allHealthy!-nie
4 comments:
take care! good night! nanged u! want to be the owner of youtube, innit,facebook…nang this now!
sell the tickets =P
take care ya!
kenwooi.com
Missed out on so many things ni. That virus sure has horrible timing. Lol.
@iyouwe: thanks. :)
@ken: sell ady but left 4 more unsold wan XD
@kyo: yalah! mangkuk tul punyer timing. i so sad weh.. T_T
Post a Comment