September 18, 2009

Frisbee+overexcitedness = Bruised knee

What happens when this girl who don’t play sports which = no coordination and passing skills, plays frisbee?

IMG_2769

See my blue blacked oh chi knee!!

and i’m supposed to be wearing a knee length dress for the event tomorrow!!

48

IMG_2839

My left knee was totally blue-ish black-ish red-ish.

And yes I was playing frisbee.

the plate thing you throw when you play with your doggie.

And yes I got all these from that innocent leisure-looking game.

Cause when I wanna win I pok meng go grab the frisbee till was sliding on the floor

  54

And after losing in two games, I finally won the last one!

371420356

Cause when I wanna win I pok meng go grab the frisbee!

 

haiz.

 

-abrupt end-

STephy-huh?-nie 

 

6 comments:

Cai Hong said...

o dear you pity thing:(

maybe it means ur fated to wear long dress on da day yeh!

Isley Chang~ said...

what is frisbee? you fall down all the time when playing this sport?

Huai Bin said...

I picked up Ultimate Frisbee once and I had bruises all over too. :S

Anonymous said...

Poor you, Stephie.

Ken Wooi said...

wah geng..
recover soon ya =D

kenwooi.com

stephy-nie said...

@caihong : hah. i was fated to not attend the event at all T_T

@isley: frisbee is the game you throw a plate shaped thingy. like the one you play at the beach wan. i fell cause of over excitedness lah XD

@huaibin: zit? haha. so we same same semangat lah XD

@calvin: hehehe.. i KNOW!Poor me XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails