Suddenly felt so emo-ish.
Guess I’m reading stuffs I shouldn’t read like biodiesel research
Guess I’m thinking of the people I shouldn’t be thinking of like that idiot who pissed me off cause he’s being a total idiot
Guess I’m just being really emo-ish.
Guess I just forgot how to do assignments.
Guess I’m just so f**king tired and so f***ingly stupid to not go to sleep when I’m sleepy.
Fish Insomnia.
Or maybe it was the Kimchi noodles I ate.
![]()
Don’t tell me it look disgusting.
Its orgasmic-ly awesomic!
And I just realized that during the Final Destination outing, when i was trying to capture the fake flasher there at 1U,
i didn’t realize i captured a camohorror.
LOL lol LOL
ini orang nama dia KSAboii.
Carson, if you see this, just to let you know i’m supa supa bored. And I was thinking of youNOT!
omgwtf.
i have assignments to do.
=.=
Tomorrow playing Frisbeeeeeeeeeee~!
hope I don’t get whacked.
*pray pray pray*
ber-Kegilaan-ness
…..
more doodles!
this is for my new chem eng Design Book!
Baloooooney!
haiz.
ke-wuliao-ness
Stephy-wuliaoDUH-nie
5 comments:
i'm not tempted by ur MISS MAGGIE!!!AHHHHH i miss my ms.maggie now!!!!!*-*~
cheer up! =)
haha.. got carson here pulak..
kenwooi.com
ah omg omg!! its meee!! o_o
nice post!
iyouwe.info
@coco: lol. yummy yummy maggie!!
@kenwooi: hahahaha. he spotted himself in that photo. so i put him up here. XD I'll cheer up! don't worry :D
@carson: ekekekekkeke. caught you!
@iyouwe: thanks. glad you like it.
Post a Comment