This is so damned shitty.
“You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby”
This is shitty.
m sitting here reading and reading and kept thinking how shitty tomorrow will be.
as every Thursday will be.
Looping David Cook’s version of “Always be my baby”
I’ve been wondering alot.
and this alot was harassing me since last night I woke up half way and couldn’t sleep back.
It was a happy thought.
but a sad happy thought cause it might just never happen.
“We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine”
And I just realized I haven’t post up last week’s UiTM post. which means I owe you guys LOTSA lotsa posts
CRAP.
You know maybe I’ll just skip those posts.
I’m not online often enough to be blogging on what I need to blog.
I miss the blogging me where I’m not lazy to be expressive and creative.
DARN.
I have that poster to design too.
DARN!
talking about design. I have design project tmr.
DARN!!
I’m blogging instead of googling!
Please forgive me.
I need to forgive myself but I can’t cause I procrastinate waaay TOO much.
“You won't admit you love me
And so how am I ever to know
You always tell me
Perhaps perhaps perhaps
A million times I've asked you
And then
I ask you over
Again
You only answer
Perhaps perhaps perhaps”
It made me think.
It made me imagine.
It made me regret.
It made me happy.
It made me lonely.
It made me longing.
It made me hope.
IT made me crap all these stuffs in my darn blog sounding like an emo pig bitching about life.
Perhaps perhaps perhaps.
oh dear Lord what am I doing?
“With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
Just when you think the road is going no where
Just when you almost gave up all your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries”
Ah daym.
I miss my BFFs.
I need someone I can trust and knows what the hell that is going on to soothe me out.
Shall I just hantam and do it?
Hate it when I’m so doubtful,
“I mention you when I say my prayers
I wrap you around around all of my thoughts
Boy you my temporary high
I wish that when I wake up you're there
So wrap your arms around me for real
And tell me you'll stay by side”
Wonder if people realizes what I am doing recently.
Wonder if they notice anything different from me.
hehe.
oh crap. this goes to facebook.
shucks.
hmmmmm..
controversial stuffs are good for traffic.
oh btw those emoticons are stolen from annie-chan’s blog. LOL.
they’re cute!
SO….
yeah. That’s that.
hmmmm…
“Clouds filled with stars cover your skies
And I hope it rains
You're the perfect lullaby
What kinda dream is this”
Stephy-IhateThisPartRightHere-nie
7 comments:
I wanna say DARN too!!!
Owww... thanks for crediting me.... Next time, just call me YY or Y^2.^^
>.< I also steal the emoticon from another blogger, she created these cute emoticons. You can find her by typing her name: wan wan in any search engine.
@LaLa : lol. let's DARN together! :D
@yy:okies shall call you yy from now :D the emoticon darn cute eh! me like. free dat time i go search lah. thanks for giving me her name :)
wah why you curse so much! Darn! =D
kenwooi.com
kesian my dylan face...let u squeeze until red red...kekeke
@kenwooi : tension tension tension
@vialentino : kekeke. who ask him cho cute!!
Post a Comment