I’m really packed these days so I won’t be blogging too often. So no I’m not dead but just dying :)
So today’s post at 4.55am I’m not gonna complain nor say anything. I’m just gonna post some random photos I took these few days.
And wait for my UiTM attack PART 2 post! coming up asap!
:D
My heart yearns to fly free but it is chained to doubt and uncertainty
Can you interpret this?
No?
This look exactly like the condition of my brains now.
Happily Frustrating.
Look real close at where his pants level was.
I saw him when I was stuck in the jam today and I was like WTF!
Pretty canvases
:D
This is mad. Road side and at that spot got so many cigarette butts!
I think at this traffic light got alot of smokers stopped by.
The MoooooDey Chart.
This doodle.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you see in this.
Who has the closest answer to mine will get prizes!
What Prize?
Lotsa LOVE!!
XD
Till then, Good MORNING Night!
Stephy-TensionPacked-nie
6 comments:
so many drawings wan.. aha..
some are nice =)
and that guy.. wah.. so low wan.. lol..
kenwooi.com
LOL thanks :D and yeah that guy mad wan ah. this photo bad angle. got one part ah can see damn obvious his pants was down XD mad fella la
An angel with wing-look hair and a button on the head.. xD
But you look happy wor!
hahahaha...this entry made me lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx like non stop! u funny lah!!! :)
@koh: XD yeah angel it is..
@joshua : cause it was taken on a wednesday! XD
@andy : that funny mea? O_o? hahaha. come back for more!
Post a Comment