On Wednesday I watched 2 movies. First was Poker King in the afternoon
With this 4 peeps we ran from college to Bukit Raja and somebody *cough* skipped *cough* class
Poker King was funny! though you may say typical Hong Kong gambling movie but I never get sick of those funny ones especially by Louis Khoo! Me love HIM!
SO this movie is good it you wanna have a good laugh and see how Louis Khoo seduces the ladies~
XD
And then later that night I went to 2012’s Premier Screening at e@curve with Sean, Mei Keat and Alrin! (Malas to edit the photos lah)
And because we didn’t see this earlier…
We had to like line up freaking long to get in cause we have to leave anything with cameras OUTSIDE the cinema hall!
PLUS! we all got scanned with metal scanners at the entrance!
=.=
madness they’re so freaking strict!
Cause of this our screening got delayed till 10pm.
And it ended at like what? 1245am!!
wth!
But guess what? i get to meet @mikecampton from 8tv Nitelive! ![]()
yeah, that’s my retard face saying I KNOW YOU!!!!
LOL
Met Suresh finally!
Bernard again! He won the tickets from 8tv tho with what you’ll do if you have 7 hours left?
ANS : If i have 7 hours left I will… toot toot toot toot *line terputus*
XD
RANDOM giler lah!
EV I’m sure you’ll be proud of him! kan kan? XD
Managed to grab Jackie outside the toilet after the movie too!
I saw Pui Yeng too inside the cinema hall! but tarak camera so tarak photo..
So it was a 2 hours and 45 minutes movie.
Graphics : AWESOME!! though some part may be alil unbelievable but then again looking at the world being destroyed = AWSOME!
Story : There were some funny parts~
draggy parts~ gan jiong parts,
some touching parts
but then again I say it’s quite worth spending your 3 hours watching this movie!
I enjoyed the whole movie getting all freaking excited when the lake exploded and the land sunk and all while mei keat beside me was whimpering
=.=
hahahahahahhahaha
mei keat : omg! stephanie! *covers eyes*
stephy : omg omg mei keat so freaking awesome! did you see that!!!! *laughs excitedly like a 3 year old looking at candy store*
But to think about it its really crazy weh cause the ones that will be saved is those rich and famous people cause they can afford it while we poor people just stand here and watch the Earth destroys!
which is kinda awesome!
Unless you dowana die.
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
JUST sad cause I didn’t win that PS3 they were giving out
T_T
SAD!
Stephy-heartSkips-nie
No comments:
Post a Comment