Yesterday I finished my last uber horrible blur exams and I am officially 3/4 a graduate!!
*warning uber many photos ahead*
why 3/4 of a graduate and not fully a graduate? cause I still have my design report pending and it’s due next thursday and after that I’m 100% free of my Diploma and will be a graduate!!!!!
Though I may be overexcited with the fact that i’ve graduated yes i’ve mentioned the word graduate for thousands of times in a sentence ![]()
but then sitting in the library yesterday waiting for my friends to finish their exams, I started thinking and it’s so weird!
Thinking of the fact that I no longer have to come back here for another semester,
not meeting these great people I know,
not discussing with the chem engs and Ms Leena on how to kao tim our next sem’s subjects and lecturers,
having the classes that we’ll complain about..![]()
piah-ing our last minute revision for test in the library together
From the earliest times when I first came in college where i was with a different crowd at that time, ![]()
And then events after events I knew more and more people
ADD Moonlight Jive ‘07
Xmas caroling ‘07
and with the engineering peeps i was with
Loo, Sasi, Koh, Miko, Xhie Hweai, Jassy
Mr Jamal, Jed, Song Jair, Wai Meng, Mr Tharam
Add in Mei Keat and Yen Yen
Johnny the koren, Iyad the Maldivian
Bryan the Sabahan, Kim Soon the KL Head Prefect![]()
Ms Christina!, Priya, Ai Lin
cockroach wai keong, roy, kah sim, john…
Sarah, Derek, Alrin, Yong Keat, Eat-alot-but-never-get-fat Wai Meng, Sebastian
Mukthar from Somalia! He left today yesterday! Gonna miss that tall crazy guy!
Take care back home in Dubai and don’t join the Somalian pirates okay?!
oh ya not to mention Bernie!
Plus recently I got to know Sebastion and Nicholas (the main star in the yo yo yo hoodie photo earlier).
You tell me how not to miss these ermm.. annoying mangkuk-ish bully-ish crazy noisy mad erm….
NICE people!
hahahahhhahahahahaa
Hope you guys who are going to the Jalan Sg. Besi new campus enjoy the new place!
Shall go visit you guys when free. No worries.
Besides you guys, i have “reasons” to go there anyway wad
So still okie lah..
The rest who is flying away..
Take Care and don’t forget me!
Make sure jio me go yumcha ah!
*sob sob*
I shall miss all our craziness that we did!
and miss how we seniors bully spoil you all juniors..
or perhaps the other way round![]()
Have a feeling that I will be back to college quite often till results are out and to “check out” from college which I had no idea how till Jay told me.
Rupa-rupanyer need to go take form and get signatures from every blardy department de..
PLUS i need to go use my 383 pieces of printing quota!!!!
wtf lea..
haiz..
But good thing is I can go print my e-books and read them!!!!
which means m getting Dan Brown books for freee!!!!!
Oh well..
Love ya guys!
Good Night!
*plays Graduation by VitaminC on Background*
“As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
and as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends forever”
Stephy-GRADUATED-nie



5 comments:
Alrin Lee said...
*think-ing while super emo-ing* :
lolz... walaoA...
make me think alot le...
12 December 2009 05:43
stephy-nie said...
@Alrin : aiyo think think think ok wad. but then I think is think of everyone.. you think one person nia... different lea.. XD
12 December 2009 09:28
wow! gratz for u ^^
thanks andy ^^
Congrats yeah:)
@yoon see : thanks babe ^^
Post a Comment