Why wouldn’t I?
When it’s longer it’s easier to be gripped no? Giving the right pressure to your hands while you work your thing. Making your strokes more smooth and satisfactory.
Don’t cha think?
I mean how do you actually write with a pencil this short?!
I LIKE IT LONGER
Sometimes when I Google, I come across these… omg.. pictures of men wearing almost.. NOTHING.. except undies with whatever funky prints
*gasp*
oh-em-gee
Oh-eM-EFF-G
It would be a friggin’ NIGHTMARE!!!
i LIKE IT (SPECIFICALLY THE PANTS) LONGER
it’s a fashion crime to be wearing overly short garments!
AND
A torture to ones eyes!!!!
I like it LONGER
Then I went to college and oooh… this gorgeous new guy from God-Knows-Where appears apparently a new international student and I was sitting there *ehems* oogling cuci mata-ing scanning x-ray-ing OBSERVING him and ooh la la.. Right size of eyes, not too big not to small, full lips, no man-boobs, no beer-guy, nice flat washboard abs and then what the hell?!
2 inches ONLY?!!
Not another one?!
How can a hot guy use a pencil THIS SHORT?!!
Nonsense!
I’d like it if he use a longer one.
cause I like it longer.
Seriously! I mean like during the night if my baby hun is to be short, how am I supposed to like hug him to sleep?
I want to feel him above and below.
but cause he’s short, its either he’s above or below.
But I want it above AND below!
oh Baby hun my Bantal busuk..
I like it LONGER
I believe I made it quite clear that
I really really ABSOLUTELY LIKE IT LONGER!
and that’s why I super duper awesomely freakishly like
LG’s BL40 Chocolate Phone
because it’s LONGER.
It’s designed uniquely longer which allows a 4-inch widescreen screen!
Which means it’s LONGER than usual!
like omgeesh!
And the LONGER phone with
- a 5.0 Mega Pixel camera for me to camho in high quality.
- FULL TOUCH SCREEN with MULTI touch function features which means I can molest and caress it like MAD, smoothly, but like MAD
- And oh emm oh emm it’s so darn LONG with a freaking clear HD resolution, you could watch AVATAR eek! via those special AVATAR contents on this LONG phone via special content from the movie with a cinematic experience all in a grip. Featuring a stretched 21:9 ratio HD panoramic display!!!
-PLUS to make the list longer its surface is SCRATCH RESISTANCE and
-it has an outstanding Dolby Mobile Sound Enhancement!
-It also have A-GPS, WiFi, FM Radio and HSDPA
Madness~!!
and ONE MORE REASON WHY Nuffnang should give me that phone is because…
My phone NOT long..
Pretty Please….
Stephy-iLikeItLONGER-nie
20 comments:
good one ... i c .. is about d phone~
gd luck ya~
Nicely done, good luck! ^^
Longer post, HAHA :D
Lol!!! I get you, you like it longer haha. All the best for the competition~! =)
nice post...
good luck
i love this post.
u know what, when i read this, i was thinking what-the-f she's doing.. LOL.. until u mention the new LG phone, then i knew what r u wanted to says.. nahhhh.. love ur plot..
Gee...this is good.
Aww...I feel defeated even before I compete...T__T
Everyone's entries are awesome.
@AlphaAce : yep yep. waht chu thought? XD
@Caffery : thanks! ^^
@Celeste : yeap. just like how i like it!
@kimberly : hahaha.. good good you get it XP thanks!
@sop : thanks!
@CAirell : Lol hahaha glad you like it. was afraid it would be so nonsensical XD
@cassie : aiyah have confidence! Can wan.. mine not that great lah..
adek senior!! cant bliv u're still wearing that shirt..rindu gler!!
Creatively entertaining and very interesting, all the best :)
Good luck girl, Hope you would win this LG Chocolate BL-40 phone.
Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/
@farah! kakak junior!! yah m still wearing it LOL miss you!!
@iriene and cr3ap: thanks. :)
good luck yea..
u really take the short pencil from the unknown guy and take pic?
if yes, i salute you~
creative one!
wishing you all the best =)
kenwooi.com
@kwong fei : LOL nolah. that pencil mine XD
@kenwooi : thanks!
very entertaining. good luck :)
@catherine : thanks!
LOL thanks. :)
I was going around reading the competition's post, yours was great :D
thanks eggies! ^^
Post a Comment