In my house You can already see the signs of CNY coming!
It starts with the shopping,
then the Minor decorations….
then the I-tried-to-help-mum-cook-but-injured-myself-instead marks
was trying to help mum slice the arrowheads to be fried into chips!
then my efforts in trying to fix my hair into a more.. Funky look.
then the Spring Cleaning in my room!
I finally went and pack my books and notes into my cupboard away from my table!
and PLUS i even wrote the name of the books at the side so I don’t need to flip ‘em if I need to look for books!
GENIUS!
AND!
I’m into k-pop.
ok not exactly but I’m currently obsessed with Boys over Flowers’ SOUNDTRACK!!!
AWESOMENESS~!
ANDD….
I Still haven’t get my clothes from Jennifer..
Above was the songs I heard while waiting for the Uberly Slow penceramah of the Driving School.
Guess the songs!
GAHHHH!!
Oh yes yes yes!
There’s a new BABY in my house!!
She’s UBER UBER UBER cute!
and UBER talkative!
UBER AWESOME!!
I get to join her in her coo-ing!
OMG
CUTENESS!
So unfair.. why can’t Adults be as cute as them?!
I macam crapped alot ady hor..
hahahaha
oh well..
Stephy-wantsToBeCuteLikeABaby-nie
7 comments:
Your hair is just PRICELESS!!!
Waaaa...cute doodle! Hahaha! Happy upcoming CNY!! Heee, holiday!
@kimberly : ahahah.. I KNOW!
@myfr3ak : thanks! happy gongxi gongxi!
Stepy, what about go for a pedicure and medicure session before the CNY? :D
@stefanie : you know what? I should! LOL but then my nail broke quite deep in already @@ hopefully it'll grow fast!
Hahaha, you're funny, lol. Oh, and now I see that stephy-nie is friends with my beloved Stefanie? Wow. Haha. I came to your blog so randomly, hehe. Well, happy Chinese new year.. ehm.. in 10 days, hehe :)
@MKL : haha. well, welcome here! and you can add another stephanie in your friends list now ^^ happy chinese new year so very advancely XD
Post a Comment