Booyah people Stephy’s BACK!!
After 9 days of Chinese New Year I can finally blog a proper post instead of a cincai short FOOK you post! which i think was awesomic onetheless!
So though I HAVE blogged but today I shall UPDATE properly with you guys what happened in these 9 days of Giong Hi Giong Hi!
CNY Eve
Deco at home!
Dinner at Grandmas!
DAY 1
SIEN.
That explains all.
oh wait!
PLUS point of the day, I got myself a RM50 angpao from a non-chinese uncle! PAK CIK FTW!
DAY 2
In Grandma’s house again. Angpao collection MARATHON!
See so many people came.
We Snatched a few angpaos from the reluctant.
then the fooooood! yums yums!
The curi makan-ing
the stealing kidnapping bonding moments with our nephew/nieces
![]()
Camwhored with cousie
Even my ah yis JOINED in!
to be continued…….
3 comments:
haha. Nice funny pics there =)
Glad dat u enjoy the cny ^^
HCNY!
Look like you had a great moment with your family! That's so cool!
I am sure you have enjoyed CNY tremendously haha... although a bit sien for day 1 la... but lots of angpow le, right? :)
Post a Comment