1. I’m eyes wide open when I see the prices of these crystals!
2. I stringed 2 clear crystal bracelets *proud* which was worth RM59.90 EACH! well on tag price lah. XD but then again wtf they can charge so high wan!
3. I broke a green bracelet which has a price tag of RM 90++ @@ omgwtf scare me! but the string hardened ady after too long. But boss was so lepak ne. I told her putus ady and she just brush it off and say nvm restring it ne.
4. I ran up and down the shop so many times cause there was like 2 customers at 2 ends wanting to see 2 different things! And i was aloe in the shop wtf!
5. Sien. Rain is very the noisy.
6. I saw my friend’s sister working in Giant too! omg lmao.
7. There’s many many noms in the shop :D
8. I love the pendants there. AWESOME designs!
9. Pendants there very expensive. NOT including the CHAIN.
10. Piccies from Harveen’s Birthday outing!
Arvin, Edwin, Shyne Sze, MUA!
School budaks’ mini reunion!
(LEFT) Beer + Empty Margarita Glass (Right) Special beer cocktail! LMAO
Orange Juice.. oops! I mean Tequila Sunrise! and bubbly beer.
I’ll bring camera next time to work soon and I’ll show you a few awesome designs there!
woots!
signing off,
stephy-nie
6 comments:
crystal mah.. sure expensive.. lol.. every women wants it.. the demand gets higher, and therefore the price increases as well =P
haha. but most people who bought crystals are men. Rings especially LMAO
orange juice makes me thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw miss u la.miss reading your blog ler:)
hahaha. shall update soon! very tired lah after work.. lazy online lah hahaha.. sorry yah dear
the white crystal bracelet i wearing is about RM90
haha exactly! see so expensive. hahaha. but got any difference ah? does it helps?
Post a Comment