"They may say I'm a dreamer, But I'm not the only one"
I'm getting oh so emo watching glee right now. I mean they are just so awesome and the way they convey the song just melts me!
This is one song I love alot from them. called "Imagine" doing it with sign language.
Oh and Last Thursday I went for the premier of Killers Starring Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher thanks to Nuffnang free seating sumore @@

and WOW I LOVE the movie! it's funny and though for people who expects too much might think it's alil predictable but then honestly I think it's a good show for laughs and Katherine Heigl is AWESOME!
Not gonna tell you about it cause I dowana make it tooo predictable but go watch with an open mind and heart and you'l be VERY happy.
oh! and it's a pretty short movie. About 1 and 1/2 hour only
:D
and WOW I LOVE the movie! it's funny and though for people who expects too much might think it's alil predictable but then honestly I think it's a good show for laughs and Katherine Heigl is AWESOME!
Not gonna tell you about it cause I dowana make it tooo predictable but go watch with an open mind and heart and you'l be VERY happy.
oh! and it's a pretty short movie. About 1 and 1/2 hour only
:D

Really the chemistry between ashton and Katherine was awesome too and her expressions acting very crazy-ly
Oh! wow.. THAT"S a scene I din't SEE in the MOVIE.
Stupid Malaysian censorship board!
Dayumnn!
errm..
not that I wanna see it that much anyway
*looks away and whistles*
XD

And awww isn't that romantic? all nice in Nice XD
So since it ended pretty early, me and my Guest decided to go for seconds!
SHREK4!!!!!
And it gets ALL my thumbs UP!
Thanks Jeffro for accompanying me :)
stephy-Love2imagine-nie



2 comments:
nice n3..visit mine if free k.;D
okies thx yah ^^
Post a Comment