
Well at least based on my Media Player it says so.
Bieber fans don't kill me XD
Oh oh did I mentioned that My baby Ixus went missing?
As in I LOST my Ixus?
uh huh.
I have FREAKING LOST my baby IXUS.
*wails*
How you ask?
Well, let's just say that I'm a freaking idiot who is so CARELESS to actually leave my freakin camera in the toilet.
FML
See I went to toilet to
GONE
GONE!!
:(
I know.
My 1 year old Ixus is GONE forever.
F**K you whoever took it and didn't return it! I curse you to pok kai everytime you walk, lose all the hair you have
aAAaaARRGHHH!!!
I AM SO FREAKING PISSED!!!
FML FML FML
sigh.
But thanks to them who comforted me when I teared. :) You guys are the awesome one.
My neighbor reckon that when something valuable is lost, it actually protected you from something bad from happening to you.
then I pondered.
My camera was sacrificed to save me from pok kai-ing in the toilet and DIE.
hmmmm
Point taken.
LMAO
So now I might need tah go back to the only camera in my house.
This.
Plus with the film rolls
sigh. Oh but I found something that really made me smiled like mad which sometimes I wish I could do!

*click to enlarge*
sigh
I Guess I just gotta survive these time without the camera lah.
I'l gotta tahan till I have enough money to get another one!
*eyeing on S9 or 300HS if budget is permissable :D*
oh lala!
till then
stephy-cameraless-nie
4 comments:
if my camera lost i sure very upset =(
Sorry to hear about that. :(
But hey, maybe this will be your chance to get a BETTER cameraaaaa!?
Dear whom it may concern,
I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.
If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.com
Thank you!
@Ken : it IS very saddening. EVERY time I have something nice I wanna take picture of, My heart aches :(
@mabel : I hoppeee.... :l
@CM.. umm ok.
Post a Comment