I feel sho shad.

I have no new picta to post.

Why must I separate with her?

WHYyyYYyyYYyyYyYYY.....................~?!

*pouts*

See I hafta like take old old pictas and modify them so that they look new!
geez I gotta take pouting lessons lah. My puting tak jadi wan *fail pouts*

*You make me UPSET DUDE!*
ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
So yeah, I gotta pull my lower lips over my chin, push the top, think of ALL the dissapointment I have, pretend to be hay horrible, tantrum throwing kid and errr... sulk? @@

How did I do? :D
ROFL
I think I gotta go find THESE BABIES and practice more weh!

Or maybe I should try... THIS

Nyahahhaha~
They have training services!
:D
But it's far far away and and and I'm so broke I decided to try another way on my own! for FREE!
So I tried the second method and put my lips together annnddd... *BLOW*NO not what I think you're thinking with your senget head

Wadaya think? Pass kah?
lmaoroflbbqwtf

*all images are from google. All picta are linked to their sources. so Click on picta to go see go see. Of course exception for my own photo lah :D*
So lets us ALL have a pouty day and pretend to sulk and be sexay!
*whistles*
Go Poutey~!

I have no new picta to post.

Why must I separate with her?

WHYyyYYyyYYyyYyYYY.....................~?!
*pouts*
See I hafta like take old old pictas and modify them so that they look new!

*You make me UPSET DUDE!*
ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
So yeah, I gotta pull my lower lips over my chin, push the top, think of ALL the dissapointment I have, pretend to be hay horrible, tantrum throwing kid and errr... sulk? @@
How did I do? :D
ROFL
I think I gotta go find THESE BABIES and practice more weh!
Or maybe I should try... THIS
Nyahahhaha~
They have training services!
:D
But it's far far away and and and I'm so broke I decided to try another way on my own! for FREE!
So I tried the second method and put my lips together annnddd... *BLOW*
Wadaya think? Pass kah?
lmaoroflbbqwtf
*all images are from google. All picta are linked to their sources. so Click on picta to go see go see. Of course exception for my own photo lah :D*
So lets us ALL have a pouty day and pretend to sulk and be sexay!
*whistles*
Go Poutey~!
stephy-Pouty-nie
5 comments:
ahhhhhwww.. so cute... =D
me or the babies? XD
Hmmm.... So what's the emoticon for pouts :O
Hmm... any idea what's the emoticon symbol for pouts? :O
hmm.. its :{ if m not wrong LMAO
Post a Comment