Got myself a new header.
i call it simply emo-ish cause... honestly I have no idea but it just comes into my mind when I see it. Just look at it, it's simple AND alil on the emo side so tadah!
:D
Emo-ish was how the last few days had been for me cause of some stuffs and looks like I hafta buck up and start thinking alil more devious and senget in order to survive!
So yeah I'll survive this thing cause I know I'm awesome and I CAN!
Beat it people! BEAT IT!

If you come at me again I'll release my monster at you!

i call it simply emo-ish cause... honestly I have no idea but it just comes into my mind when I see it. Just look at it, it's simple AND alil on the emo side so tadah!
:D
Emo-ish was how the last few days had been for me cause of some stuffs and looks like I hafta buck up and start thinking alil more devious and senget in order to survive!
So yeah I'll survive this thing cause I know I'm awesome and I CAN!
Beat it people! BEAT IT!
If you come at me again I'll release my monster at you!
Stephy-exhaustedlyJiayouIng-nie
2 comments:
itu thumb saya naik atas :D HAHA.
You look really really tired in the 'rawr' pic. :S Get some rest mate!
hahaha thanks chick :) Well that rawr pic was actually months ago XD I took that like last year if I'm not wrong XP but yeah I'm getting better now. no worries :)
Post a Comment