wootsy wootsy as fast as the time flies, it’s freaking Chinese New Year again!
Yesh I know this post is stated at 5.12am and no it’s not a scheduled post.
Yesh I am awake but battery dying already though decorating my house and trying to figure out what to do with the tons of ang pao packets only tho. sad. that I got from my company.
Ain’t it awesome![]()
Alrighto, in order to avoid any chances more of my friends waking ME up tomorrow though it wouldn’t be the first time I SHALL go to bed like NAO.
Wishing you guys a Happy Gong Xi Fa Cai and May we huat huat, eat lots, win lots and NOT gain weight!
Love yah guys! especially if you don’t forget my ang paos! ![]()
Remember to eat lots!
ps : ignore the blurry bad photo cause it was taking using a web cam
too lazy to transfer photos from camera now.
No comments:
Post a Comment