I watched it!
right after class ended at 8pm last night!
right till 1.00am!
it was nice~
I LOVE these kinda movies
but it gave me alil headache cuz of the camera turning and moving and oh my Gawd..
*massages head*
and the seats we got..
5th from the front!
I KNOW!
wth rite..
blame me for not asking properly..
I just saw the seat available and took the 2nd from the back, thinking it WAS the 2nd from the back..
*ouwie*
my neck..
my head..
but I LOVE ROMAN HISTORY!!
it's so cool!
i wanna go there so much..
maybe I should be a Symbologist huh..
cooooooool...
The Illuminati ambigramme symbol rawks mah sawks!!
and this
Will talk more next time..
My dad's nagging me off the PC already cuz of overusage!
Astalavista Babeh~!
Dad watching terminator on TV..
haha
haha

6 comments:
Go read da novel version Stephy... LMAO... it's a page turner... :-P
Huwa, your daddy watching terminator...terminator freaks me out~
angels and demons huh? hm... got to c this movie lor :)
@cleffy : terminator kinda makes me laugh, especially the times arnold says astalavista. XD sounds hilarious..
@Dosz : yup yup.. go watch. but I assure you, the book surely rawks like madness cuz the movie itself kinda rock.. :D
Lol Malaikat and Jin. The first translation in the movie and it was already screwed up. Haha.
Hope to watch this after exams :P
@kyoru : exactly. I avoided the subtitles throughout the WHOLE movie or I'd probably laughed my head off. XD
@Shinky : ^^ Good Lucks for exams!
Post a Comment