I don’t want much.
I just want EVERYTHING
hahaha.
I heart Bunkface’s “Through My Window”
It’s time?
maybe.
Oh I went around Damansara and Mont Kiara with Li ling yesterday to teman her go casting for TVCs and it was fun and boring at the same time boring maybe cause I wasn’t auditioning?
When I came back parents was like why the HELL didn’t YOU go audition?!
got money wan leh!
I was like : ……… PAISEH LAH!
hahahaha..
But anyway anyhow had a great time with her.
Except the part where she was madly overtaking cars at the BLARDY speed of 140km/hr!!!!!
WTF!!!!
I almost had a BLARDY heart attack lah si poh!!!!!
THANK GOD I survived.
That’s all for this post.
Ciaoz
Stephy-WHATdidiJUSTdo?!-nie
2 comments:
come over to sg wang on the 21st =) all da celebs will be there
nice song..
but i dont know what's the relevance to TM.. =P
kenwooi.com
Post a Comment