I thank God that I didn’t end up like the song Unpretty.
I wish could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you
Look into the mirror who's inside there
The one with the long hair
Same old me again today (yeah)
My outsides look cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I'm just trippin'
Happy happy happy
He may judge me by how I look and
then fill his head with how people judge how we look
because he judge me on how I look.
I don’t care.
Disappointed. But don’t care.
I’m glad that my friends doesn’t judge me by how I look.
I love you guys!
At least I’m not THIS stupid
*note : the pic is not her. it’s really Jessica Alba![]()
I know. She haven’t go through the op i think. hahahahaha
Btw
This gal is so sad..
She’s willing to lose her whole identity for someone stupid
who don’t know how to appreciate the one he love.
Haiz..
sad nyer..
You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make up
That M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I too
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty
I'll make you feel unpretty too
THANK GOD I’m not that stupid? crazy.
Though I AM crazy.
Get it?
hahahahhahahahhahaha
PS : I LOVE SALES!!!
And AND
Oh ya I Drove the Kancil that day!!!
wooooootsss!!
Can’t wait for my L license then I can learn proper driving already!!!
Stephy-I’mNotUnpretty-nie

3 comments:
yalorx i read that article too
so stupid snt it
if a guy like us just for the look,then better dont be with him.She shud deserve someone better ler,haiz:(
btw,hahaah u shud listen to BEAUTIFUL BY EMINEM!
I cant wait for my license too =)
Take care ^^
@cai hong : yeap. exactly stupid! hahaha.. Yah I heard the song. awesome :)
@kimberly : hope we'll get it soon! ^^
Post a Comment