Life might give you shit but...
Just Be Rainbowific!

Took this photo during one of my random outings to Genting a few months ago.
I love the wire lines so much I climbed on the cliff side
I know.
You all LOVE me
:D
******
ZOMG just heard Sam Tsui's mash up!
Love the Way You Lie Mash Up
So awesome!
But I can NEVER watch his video clips. It's just so VAIN!
hahahahaha
it's like there are 3, 4 shots of him in different times and positions singing different tunes smirking there and I just SO wanna LAUGH MAH ASS OFF.
BUT! But but but.
His singing and his voice = AWESOMENESS
Me Likey
This is another THUMBS UP UP UP!
Nothin On You + Hey Soul Sista :)
AND below ish him singing one of my FAVORITE SONGS ALL TIME
You and I both - Jason Mraz
"Finally did dididi du du, Just remember oh the telephone works in both ways" :)
Gosh Siao ady lah me still awake at 430am
But I think Samuel is even CRAZIER. He just dyed his hair. at 3++AM @@

hahahaha Goodness now he's BROWN!
Oh do follow me on twitter yah @stephy_nie XD
But PLEASE don't blame me if I spammed your home page with lotsa nonsensical whining and posts.
That's like the WHOLE POINT of twitter lah!
:D
I wanna buy a camera SO BADLY
I am settling for another compact cam
BUT
I donno which to choooooose...
T_________________________________T
why all almost same same wan?
Tho I prefer Canon with Li-ion Batt and best if it rocks macro shot AND non-flash shots (which means LOW NOISE)
BUT Canon so maneeeeeeeey...
*sobs*
I think I need ta go sleep.
M getting nutsy ady
Let's go BANANA SLAPin!

ngahahahahahaha
stephy-HIGHneedsCAMERA-nie
No comments:
Post a Comment