Zomg October is actually here already!
Isn't it like serious fastness?
Like I've graduated for likecounts fingers TEN FREEKIN MONTHS!
And I've been working here for likecounts toes TWO FREEKIN MONTHS!
And you've been gone from my life for almost two months too. yes I'm talking about my camera
Working there, I've learned like tons of stuffs and now I feel like a pro in Illustrator neread closely. I only FEEL like one
And learning I don't only refer to tutors and mentorsonly . I also include
Mistakes
Costly Mistakes
Embarrassing mistakes
Mistakes that I learn from
Mistakes that made people lose confident of me.
BUT
Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut
I learn.
Alot.
And I never stop climbing back up.

********************
Oh yes i know I've been quiet. I have tons of stuffs to talk actually but I dunno. I think Twitter stole my blogging skills.
:(
Damn you twitter!
Now I try to just blog but I have so many topics to blog about I dunno where to start.
Oh oh oh!
Let's start with..
THIS!

hehehehe
it's Coming!
or Arriving!
it's it's it's whatever-ing!
hahahahha
I feel so siao today.
Like Cuckooo siao weih!

Hahaha
Earl is DAMN funny weih.
Cannot tahan.
LMAO
right.
So I'm of ta bed!
I need my freeekin sleep weih!
Nights people.
happy Siao-ing
:)
Isn't it like serious fastness?
Like I've graduated for like
And I've been working here for like
And you've been gone from my life for almost two months too.
Working there, I've learned like tons of stuffs and now I feel like a pro in Illustrator ne
And learning I don't only refer to tutors and mentors
Mistakes
Costly Mistakes
Embarrassing mistakes
Mistakes that I learn from
Mistakes that made people lose confident of me.
BUT
Butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut
I learn.
Alot.
And I never stop climbing back up.

********************
Oh yes i know I've been quiet. I have tons of stuffs to talk actually but I dunno. I think Twitter stole my blogging skills.
:(
Damn you twitter!
Now I try to just blog but I have so many topics to blog about I dunno where to start.
Oh oh oh!
Let's start with..
THIS!

hehehehe
it's Coming!
or Arriving!
it's it's it's whatever-ing!
hahahahha
I feel so siao today.
Like Cuckooo siao weih!

Hahaha
Earl is DAMN funny weih.
Cannot tahan.
LMAO
right.
So I'm of ta bed!
I need my freeekin sleep weih!
Nights people.
happy Siao-ing
:)
stephy-siao-nie
1 comment:
Siaooo!
Post a Comment