I have one good news, and one bad news.
Good news is I won the invitations to the premier screening of Valentine’s Day with my pervertish entry with Patrick Dempsey! Click to read it. But promise me don’t puke.
Which means I get to see all of these celebrities in action being all lovey dovey about Valentine’s Day!
oh whee~
BAD news is…
I need to find for someone to go with.
Who needs to fulfill these conditions :
1. Guy / Girl or in between, whichever. I don’t mind. I’m kinda gay too ![]()
2. MUST HAVE CAR.
3. Must Drive me to there and from there
4. REALLY must have a car.
5. CAN DRIVE LEGALLY
6. Can drive me.
LOL
yes I don’t have transport there and I need someone to send me.
hahahahahhaa
the screening is on the 9th of Feb in Cathay Cineplex Damansara. Which is UBER UBER UBER far.
UBER.
*sigh*
13 comments:
hahaha... Too bad, I can't drive too =P
Have fun yea =)
So good! Congraz!
ahahaha..
I dont think I want..
^_^
Anyone want it?Any?he3
@kimberly : haiz... hahaha...
@joshua : thanks
@sah90 : lol. don't want then nvm lah..
Oh bummer. I saw your ad too late :P Now I'm already flying to Taiwan to date another girl :P Maybe next time, haha :)
@MKL: LOL aww.. send me some souvenir then from taiwan! hehehe
haha.. all the best in searching for the date! =)
kenwooi.com
@kenwooi: hopefully XD
Congratz girl! I can drive i can drive! *raises her hand dang high!
But then right... T,T i dunno how to drive all the way to kl from ipoh lah. Let alone drive you to that place. sobs.
damn i wish i can drive!!! ahhh
Nvm, don't feel sad and lonely. Me also single, but you can invite your cousin or your family members to go! :)
@mabel: haiz.. you so far.. T_T why? whyy? hahahhaa
@manda : in the end it goes to you too XD
@stef: lol. my cousins all also not in klang @@ haiz.. XD but then m not lonely lah. I'm just looking for someone to teman me go to that movie screening LOL!
Being single also has its advantages. :D
Post a Comment